[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 21:46:44 CDT 2007

Steve, et al,
You can never have enough fear.  As long as the
government promotes fear, it can have all the
resources it need to abridge the constitution, bust
the Federal budget, and prevent questions about its
actions.

--- Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com> wrote:

> Aug. 20
>
>          To answer what I consider to be the most
> important question, how
> many contingencies do you want to prepare for?
> Shall each of us be
> assigned a policeman, or FBI agent, or BATF agent,
> or Homeland Security
> agent, or *someone*, to accompany us everywhere to
> make certain we don't
> blow someone up?
>
>          There is a problem with the business of
> guarding everyone:  "Sed
> quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  ---  "But who is to
> guard the guards
> themselves?"
>
>          Franklin Roosevelt said "The only thing we
> have to fear is fear
> itself."  Thoreau said, "Nothing is to be so much
> feared as fear."  As a
> people and as a nation, we need to get a grip on
> ourselves.
>
> Steven Dapra

"All of the old-timers knew that subprime mortgages were what we called neutron loans --  they killed the people and left the houses. . . .
"LOUIS S. BARNES, a partner at Boulder West, a mortgage banking firm.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com