[ RadSafe ] Re: [DUStory] Attachment Could not be opened

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Aug 25 16:12:19 CDT 2007

Could you open the ones in the earlier message.  I did not realize when I sent that one that the attachments would not be able to be opened when being read in the publicly accessible message section at the Yahoo Groups website.  This attachment was just a webpage that opened on the link that was given in the message.  I found the link while looking for the group that Rokke claims to have led after the Gulf War.  That group came from this office,  but this report was given in 2001 and the link in the report is no longer valid.  I will make not send attachments to the group mailbox anymore.

http://www.containment.fsu.edu/cd/content/pdf/139.pdf

Thanks.

Roger