[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 16:34:51 CDT 2007

I think you know what I mean.  It is amazing how this
county is like Oceania.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

--- Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com> wrote:

> Aug. 26
>
>          Assuming that you are not speaking
> tongue-in-cheek, you are
> entirely correct in your assessment.
>
> Steven Dapra
>

> At 07:46 PM 8/26/07 -0700, John Jacobus wrote:
> >Steve, et al,
> >You can never have enough fear.  As long as the
> >government promotes fear, it can have all the
> >resources it need to abridge the constitution, bust
> >the Federal budget, and prevent questions about its
> >actions.
> >
> >--- Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Aug. 20
>
> [edit]
>
> > >          Franklin Roosevelt said "The only thing
> we
> > > have to fear is fear itself."  Thoreau said,
> "Nothing is to be so much
> > > feared as fear."  As a people and as a nation,
> we need to get a grip on
> > > ourselves.
> > >
> > > Steven Dapra

"All of the old-timers knew that subprime mortgages were what we called neutron loans --  they killed the people and left the houses. . . .
"LOUIS S. BARNES, a partner at Boulder West, a mortgage banking firm.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com