[ RadSafe ] " Technology to detect radiation has progressed "

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 21:06:17 CDT 2007

It is not a hard quesion.  I would prepare for those
contingencies that can occur, not the ones that are
unrealistic.  I certainly would not look for radiation
becuase the only treat is the government saying that
we should expect one.

What about you?  How many treats do you see?  How
about poison gas?  How about machine guns?  If you
want to be "safe," ban the gathering of three people
or more.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com