[ RadSafe ] [DUStory] Message Attachment Recall

Madcolonel rhelbig at california.com
Mon Aug 27 20:11:03 CDT 2007

Over the weekend, I sent a message to the DUStory group and it was forwarded out to RADSAFE.  I found out that this message about links that had attached files contained one file - "Colonel Day Memo" that contains sensitive information that I certainly should have safeguarded.  Please, destroy this file and if you have forwarded it on to anyone, please advise them to do so too.

  I also found out that one of the members of the group used RADSAFE as his e-mail address when signing up to DUStory.  I have placed him on no-mail until I locate his non-RADSAFE address.  I do not want to bombard RADSAFE with any post that I make or approve for DUStory.

  I have been really careful in approving messages because I don't want this list used as yet another springboard for the anti-DU crusade.  I will, however, always reply to any list member who writes the list unless I have already seen the message posted to RADSAFE.

  Thanks

  Roger Helbig