[ RadSafe ] Facts: breast cancer, "radioactive wires implanted", "localized seeds"

Livesey, Lee M Lee_M_Livesey at RL.gov
Tue Aug 28 09:06:09 CDT 2007

I actually think it provides interest to the forum.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of John Jacobus
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 7:19 PM
To: Sandy Perle; radsafe at radlab.nl; m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl;
nimmoelsa at netscape.net
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] Facts: breast cancer, "radioactive wires
implanted","localized seeds"

Sandy,
I would suggest that if you have a personal ax to grind with Franz, you
take it off line.

--- Sandy Perle <sandyfl at cox.net> wrote:

> Let me just state that Mr. Schoenhofer is not to be taken seriously
> when he addresses a topic of which he knows absolutely nothing about.
> Not only have scientific facts been posted regarding the various
> treatments of breast cancer, others here on Radsafe have confirmed
> that these techniques are in fact used.
>
> Since Mr. Schoenhofer obviously believes that the best treatment one
> can obtain is in Austria, I suggest that when the opportunity comes
> whereby someone close to him requires one of the techniques that
> "doesn't exist", that he come to the USA and elsewhere to obtain one
> of these "fantasy" treatments.
>
> Mr. Schonhofer is now being put back in his "ignored" box until the
> next time we get to play "whack the gopher!"

> Sander C. Perle
> President
> Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
> 2652 McGaw Avenue
> Irvine, CA 92614
>
> Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
> Fax:(949) 296-1144
>
> E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
> E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net
>
> Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/

"All of the old-timers knew that subprime mortgages were what we called
neutron loans --  they killed the people and left the houses. . . .
"LOUIS S. BARNES, a partner at Boulder West, a mortgage banking firm.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com