[ RadSafe ] When logic fails . . .

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Aug 31 20:55:22 CDT 2007

Aug. 31

         Begging your pardon Jack, I'd say Reid is ignorant enough to run
for president, the Senate, the House, all 50 state legislatures, and more
than a few city councils.  Of course, right now he is so busy hogging the
grandstand we'd probably never be able to get out of it and onto the
campaign trail.

Steven Dapra

At 09:40 AM 8/31/07 -0700, Earley, Jack N wrote:
>Sounds like Reid's just ignorant enough to run for president.
>
>Report from LasVegasNow.com:
>
>Reaction and the fallout from Wednesday's runaway railcar containing the
>deadly chemical chlorine has come from just about everywhere. From
>changes the city of Las Vegas will make, to how the Clark County HAZMAT
>team could respond to a chlorine leak. The railcar coasted freely from
>south of Blue Diamond to North Las Vegas.

[edit]