[ RadSafe ] FW: [NucNews] America's Greatest AtomicRadiation Crisis

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 4 12:17:25 CST 2007

Has anyone a reference for data on lung cancer mortality
in persons exposed to radon from uranium tailings?
I would expect it to be LESS than controls, considering Cohen data.

I was unable to find the Saccomoto reference on that,
although stated here that lung cancer was more even in non-smokers
exposed to radon (uranium miners). Dr Stewart Loeb, also so stated
at a presentation of Hormesis by Dr Myron Pollycove to our UCSF 50th reunion,
7 years ago.

Howard Long