AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Isotope shortage affects patients

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 6 18:13:25 CST 2007

Gary,

Good to read your answer – but it would have been better if you had sent it
to the whole list. Since you sent your first comment to the whole list I
sent my comment of course to the whole list, as well that I send this one.

I am very sensitive on this case, not only because of the history, but also
because in my country (Austria) health care costs are rising, but nobody
would ever dare to propose restrictions for the health care for elder
citizens. We have a system which obviously corresponds to the „social health
care system“ which has been critized before on RADSAFE. Nobody has ever
dared and sure would not want to propose that health care should be
restricted concerning elder citizens. Regarding the USA I am fairly
informed, but – sorry to the Iraq hardliners – the costs of the Iraq war
would probably be better used for health care.

Thank you for the clarification!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.