[ RadSafe ] Child cancer risk higher near nuclear plants: study

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Dec 10 22:07:21 CST 2007

Nobody offered a penny for my thoughts -- so here is my two cents
worth.  <g>  The scientist/engineer in all of us knows there is nothing
in that article warranting any response now. Perhaps it warrants
watching for the report to be published in journal containing the
details of the design, analysis, and findings. The newspaper article
tells us worse than nothing -- it attempts to suggest a whole variety of
problems and fear-mongering; thus, worse than the absence of any
so-called article. That thing did not even meet common standards of news
reporting!  What Who When Where How?????

Forget it until some information is available; there are many more
reasonable events to be concerned with -- take your family out again to
enjoy some ice cream this evening.
Best,
Maury&Dog    (Maury Siskel   maurysis at peoplepc.com)
Consider something serious and worthwhile .. such as ... Who was the
first person to decide, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next
thing that comes outta' its butt."