[ RadSafe ] AW: What nyour 'friends" think of you

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Dec 16 14:32:54 CST 2007

Thanks George that you posted to Mr KOFF (Synebrychoff) the message that was
forwarded to me and which you can read below.

Sorry that you fell into the trap of Mr. KOFF and answered his ridiculous
question with an even more ridiculous answer.

I would like to ask you, what my level is, which this troll (KOFF) should
not lower himself to. Your comment only shades a pale light on yourself.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.