AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Pettition fror removal in order? End of discussions.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 20 15:36:16 CST 2007

Hi Sandy,

Good idea. I announced about one hour before your message to RADSAFE that I
will not post to this thread any more. This decision seems not to have been
peaceful because of further postings of the other person, which I did not
answer and will not.

Best regards, best wishes for Christmas if you celebrate it and sure for the
New Year!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.