[ RadSafe ] Easy radiation quiz.

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Thu Dec 20 17:20:06 CST 2007

We didn't do too well with our last quiz. Here is an easier one. This should be common knowledge, so don't look it up, just answer off the top of your head.
No updates, no clarifications, here are the questions, deal with them as they are.

Part 1:
What is the type of nuclear decay in Cs-137?

What is the type of radiation given off from Cs-137?

What is the predominant energy in keV of the radiation given off from Cs-137?
 Choose from:

662

156.8

1173

if none of the above, list it.

Remember we are talking about the isotope Cs-137.

Respond direct to GEOelectronics at netscape.com, not  to the list

Humor me, Thanks

George Dowell