[ RadSafe ] FW: RE: Pittsburgh 2008 Special Session - Military HP

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 14:57:30 CST 2007

Radsafers and BCC addressees:

Please publicize the Military Health Physics special session  at the annual
meeting in Pittsburgh. 13-17 July 2008 to Service (Army, Navy, Air Force,
Public Health Service) members and supporting civilians you know.

Please note that the abstract deadline is February 1.

We will try to have approximately the same number of papers for each
Service, if possible. If we receive more than we can handle, we will release
them to the Program Committee for possible presentation in other sessions.

Prospective speakers should send their abstracts to me as well as the Health
Physics Society website. Military Health Physics Section Steering Committee
members will put together our Section's program in coordination with the HPS
Program Committee.

(In the future, once our Section is officially established, we hope to have
a special session at every annual meeting. Maybe we will even be able to put
on a midyear special topic meeting sometime.)

Bob Cherry, CHP
Chair, HPS Military Health Physics Section Steering Committee