AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 27 15:58:14 CST 2007

Floyd,

I am very surprised to read this contribution from you and even more that
nobody opposed it. "The moratorium of buying human babies and raising them
in a clinically controlled environment...." Is this your kind of fun just
after christmas? To me it is disgusting and reminds me to the
Nazi-experiments on babies, twins etc. in the concentration camps which I
visited during the last years in Poland.

Please, Floyd, enlighten me that this contribution was out of topic and
unacceptable.

Best wishes,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD