[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:47:55 CST 2007

Hello:

What is the status of the proposed low-radiation laboratory that was under
consideration near Carlsbad, New Mexico?  As I recall, Leo Gomez at Sandia
was involved in that proposal.  What became of it?

Best!

Dan ii

Dan W. McCarn, Geologist; 3118 Pebble Lake Drive; Sugar Land, TX 77479; USA
Cell: +1-505-710-3600; Home: +1-281-903-7667; Fax: +1-713-241-1012; Office:
+1-713-241-5726; Austria:  +43-676-725-6622
mccarn at unileoben.ac.at HotGreenChile at gmail.com Dan.McCarn at shell.com