[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:30:33 CST 2007

Syd,
  I do not care if you agree or disagree with me.  You certainly do not have to actively participate in a debate to agree with one position or the other.  Again, the issue is that Dr. Long implies that he has something to offer the list that is not based on science but his beliefs.

  If you wish, continue this discussion off-list.  Obvioiusly, you feel that Dr.Long has been insulted and I curious why.  I also do not understand you first sentence.  I have never been noted for making or understanding subtle comments.  I was in the militray for 20 years, and I am sure that I intended to be rude, there would have been little doubt. I am always willing to learn,

"Syd H. Levine" <syd.levine at mindspring.com> wrote:
          John:

  At one time or another, just about all of em.  Your assumption that I agree with you because I did not engage in active debate is one example in the email below.

  Did I offer to teach you manners?  I did not.  I work in the oilfields, and we are not noted for our good manners.  I merely suggested that you need a lesson in good manners if you believe you have not been insulting to the good doctor.

  Syd