[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Hormesis

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Dec 29 11:09:18 CST 2007

Dec. 29

         Once again I endorse Syd's comments.  I have never had to go
through an administrative law proceeding however I have read and heard a
few horror stories about them.  Even allowing for embellishment and
hyperbole its seems likely that there is more than a mere kernel of truth
in the horror stories.

         Once a matter has been ajudicated in a lower court it's virtually
impossible to introduce new facts or evidence.  I will be bold enough to
say that administrative law "courts" are primarily interested in upholding
the decision of the agency.  As I said earlier, this is largely about
power, hanging onto it no matter what, and forcing someone else to do the
bidding of the regulator.

Steven Dapra