[ RadSafe ] RE: subject changed to conservative support compared to liberal non-support of nuclear power

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sat Feb 3 15:48:46 CST 2007

Hi Louis,

While I do not consider myself a Conservative (more of an independent or
moderate), the conservatives as a majority are much more in favor of nuclear
power. If you look at the various votes in the Senate and Congress, the
conservatives are pushing for all of the benefits to companies that promote
nuclear generation. Part of the reason for the current nuclear revival and
interest by companies is due to favorable tax breaks provided if additional
plants are constructed. As you know, money talks!

Sandy

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/