[ RadSafe ] Access Control/Dosimetry Data Records Management

Mark Ledoux mledoux at energysolutions.com
Wed Feb 7 10:02:11 CST 2007

I am trying to develop a list of systems/vendors that provide a
commercially available product used to (1) monitor and control access
into radiologically controlled areas; typically these systems allow the
individual to log onto a radiation work permit, checks their training
requirements, tracks dose, etc. (2) A dosimetry records management
systems that will maintain NRC Form 4/5's, etc for a large number of
individuals.  It may be that #2 will be a part of #1.

I have a short list of vendors that offer these services but I am trying
to enlarge this list.  Any names of systems/vendors/software that anyone
is aware of would be greatly appreciated.

Mark R. Ledoux, CHP
ENERGYSOLUTIONS
Corporate Radiation Safety Officer
Corporate Director, Radiation Safety