[ RadSafe ] RE: The hot and cold of history & journalistic cr edibility

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Feb 8 21:28:18 CST 2007

Feb. 8, 2007

         Lenin, Stalin, and Mao NEVER changed their minds about killing
people by the millions.  Does that make them 'conservatives'?  They ignored
the "proponderance of evidence" that killing is wrong.  How about Sen. Ted
Kennedy?  He's never changed his mind about philandering, has he?  Does
that mean Teddy Bare is a "true conservative"?

         How about you, Brent?  Will you change your mind on the definition
of a "true conservative"?  I think someone has a little bit of an
epistomological problem here, (and it's not me who does).  We could use a
more intellectually rigorous example than the current Veep, too.  You're
not talking about conservative, you're talking about unregenerately
stubborn (intransigent?).

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com