[ RadSafe ] Note the Portland Conference Mentioned at the End of This Message!

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Fri Feb 9 04:37:29 CST 2007

All the big anti-DU crusaders will be at this conference -- this would be an excellent opportunity to focus the lens of the media on the charlatans that populate the anti-DU crusade.  Upsilquitch is believed by some to be Asaf Durakovic's assistant Ted Weyman but he carefully conceals his identity - I guess if you can not identify who they are you can't disprove their statements.