[ RadSafe ] uranium combustion product inhalation

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Feb 10 14:08:45 CST 2007

Feb. 10

         No one is making "bullets" out of DU.  Bullets and DU projectiles
are entirely different objects.  Tell me this, though, James.  If "we"
could use DU weapons without contaminating friendlies or civilians with
uranyl would you be willing to accept their use?  What if "we" didn't
contaminate the friendlies and civilians with uranyl, but contaminated them
with some other substance?  Is it uranyl contamination that you find
objectionable, or do you object to all types of contamination that come
from DU projectiles?

         The manner in which you ask about restitution constitutes begging
the question.  First we need to establish whether or not anyone *should*
make restitution.  That is a --- pardon the "M" word --- moral question and
there will probably never be a generally accepted answer.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com

[edit]