[ RadSafe ] Doyle and Ryan Gulf war reproductive health paper

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 21:54:06 CST 2007

Syd,
I do consider myself liberal.  Liberal enough to look
at the risks and benefits of nuclear power, which I am
in favor of.  Liberal enough to look at the arguements
of Salsman and reject them.

Have you look at his arguements?  I just refuse to
waste my time on this DU discussion.

--- "Syd H. Levine" <syd.levine at mindspring.com> wrote:

> I am sure you do consider yourself to be liberal.
> Something about peas and
> a pod comes to mind...
>
> From: "John Jacobus" <crispy_bird at yahoo.com>
>

> > Syd,
> > I consider myself to be liberal, and take offense
> with
> > bing associating with Mr. Salsman.

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist