AW: [ RadSafe ] Doyle and Ryan Gulf war reproductive health paper

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 21:59:46 CST 2007

Sandy,
If you think that labels are inaccuate, why to you use
them?  Stick to facts, not assumptions.

--- Sandy Perle <sandyfl at cox.net> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I had been a more liberal individual, but with time,
> have moderated my stand
> on many issues, as many individuals do. Guess I'm
> considered an Independent
> now! As a party, the democrats (not all liberal
> obviously) have been for the
> most part, anti-nuclear. Even today I posted the
> news that Pelosi has
> moderated her views and is now in a position where
> she might favor the
> nuclear option. Time will tell if there is a true
> move by the democrats to
> push for favorable legislation that will facilitate
> site selection and
> approval, construction and operation of NPPs in the
> USA.
>
> I do agree labels can be inaccurate, but if one
> would have send most
> liberals tend to not be pro-nuclear, that would be a
> correct statement.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sandy

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist