[ RadSafe ] Orphan Radioactive Materials: correct photo for orphan a and an additional photo (big message: approx. 2 MB)

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Sun Feb 11 07:54:01 CST 2007

Dear RadSafers,

Recently I posted a message on behalf of Al Conklin (al.conklin at
doh.wa.gov) regarding Orphan Radioactive Materials (see the posting at
the following link
http://lists.radlab.nl/pipermail/radsafe/2007-February/005482.html ).

This posting contained a total of 6 pdf-files with photos of the orphan
materials. Unfortunately the pictures of orphan a (orphan_a.pdf) and
orphan b (orphan_b.pdf) were the same by my mistake. Therefore, I now
send the correct photo of orphan a (orphan_a.pdf).

Additionally I post another photo (orphan_g.pdf).

Please send any reply to this message again directly to Al Conklin using the
above mentioned e-mail address. A cc to RadSafe is still much appreciated.

Sorry for any confusion caused by this mix up.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft Delft University
of Technology
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT The Netherlands
Phone  +31 (0)15 27 86575