[ RadSafe ] NYT Editorial: Lack of Budget Could Hurt Nuclear EnergyRevival

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 14:43:19 CST 2007

Thanks, and sorry for duplication.

So, do you think the NRC with be the choke point?

--- Sandy Perle <sandyfl at cox.net> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I published this in my news distribution on January
> 23.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sandy

> Sandy Perle
> Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
> Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
> 2652 McGaw Avenue
> Irvine, CA 92614
>
> Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
> Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
> Fax:(949) 296-1144
>
> Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
> Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist