[ RadSafe ] Can any one provideinformationon therealqualificationsofMs Leuren Moret who is slated to addressapress confernce after 30min

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 17 01:24:42 CST 2007

Thanks Dan. I was on that site in order to read it and gain the little
information that I posted. Not sure what I might have picked up, but
apparently my machine is now clean -- regularly update and use AVG, Zone
Alarm, SpyBot, and Ad-Aware. I wonder if the site with the Moret bio
even know that the site is contaminated.  oh well ...
Thanks again
Maury&Dog       (maurysis at peoplepc.com)