[ RadSafe ] Gulf War Syndrome and Depleted Uranium Dr. Rosalie Bertell

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Mon Feb 19 22:51:28 CST 2007

I see that Bertell claims to be expert in all things pertaining to any form of radiation from HAARP to DU.  I am looking for expert criticism of all aspects of this article.

I am also interested in your critiques of her books and the organization that she founded.

Handbook for Estimating the Health Effects of Ionizing Radiation (1984, 1986)

No Immediate Danger: Prognosis for a radioactive Earth

International Institute of Concern for Public Health (IICPH), and Editor in Chief of International Perspectives in Public Health.

http://www.iicph.org/docs/du-letter-20061129.htm

Thank you.

Roger Helbig

 http://www.ccnr.org/bertell_book.html