AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] New Airport X-Rays Scan Bodies, Not Just Bags

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sun Feb 25 09:53:53 CST 2007

Here are two Standards:

N43.5-2005

Radiological <http://hps.org/hpssc/N43_5_2005.html>  Safety Standard for the
Design of Radiographic and Radioscopic Non-Medical X-Ray Equipment Below 1
Mev

Sep 05

N43.17-2002

Radiation <http://hps.org/hpssc/N43_17_2002.html>  Safety For Personnel
Security Screening Systems Using X-rays

4/3/02

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Tel: (949) 419-1000 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/