[ RadSafe ] Radiation Dose from Consumer Products

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Feb 27 13:21:13 CST 2007

At 10:40 AM 2/27/2007, Johnston, Thomas wrote:
>I am well aware of the annual dose from cigarette smoking. I was asked
>these questions during a lecture and wished to possibly provide more
>information to the class regarding these questions.
>Also, any dose data/information about infants/children being exposed to
>ETS?

Good questions!

And, have there been any studies to try and define the relative risks of
the radiation dose vs. the chemical carcinogens in tobacco (tars, nicotine,
etc.)?

Regards

Doug Aitken                     Office Phone Use Cell phone!
QHSE Advisor                    Home Phone 713 797-0919
D&M Operations Support  Cell Phone    713 562-8585
Schlumberger Technology Corporation