[ RadSafe ] ethics in research question

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:23:21 CST 2007

Dear Dr. Long:

Are there any authorities who agree with your assessment that the
reproductive toxicity of uranium is less well-established than that of
foliate deficiency?

Why do you continue to ignore the chemical toxicity of radioactive metals?

Dr. Otto Raabe made the false and embarrassing statement that "all"
uranium oxide gas condenses "instantaneously", and was unable to
answer the questions I asked him about his own research in reply.  He
has not denied the chemical toxicity of uranium at all.

Please get back to me when you have attained fifth grade reading
comprehension abilities.  In the mean time, please report yourself to
your licensing authorities for gross negligence.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
James Salsman