[ RadSafe ] Radiation Protection Newsletter (UK)

Mark Ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 12:02:44 CST 2007

Dear All

We thought some of you might be interested in our January newsletter
(it's a bit ...different). Some of it will be biased towards the UK but
we don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. A review of the excellent
Rad Pro Calculator is also included which has a nice international
flavour.

A link to download the PDF is here:

http://www.ionactive.co.uk/pdfs/Ionactive_Radiation_Protection_newslette
r_January_2007.pdf

The PDF is quite large at 1.7MB but its quite graphic intensive and this
was the best compromise.

If you would like to subscribe to this newsletter on a regular basis
then just visit www.ionactive.co.uk and register on the home page (in
the newsletter box). There is also a downloadable link in the box so you
are not forced to provide an email address before you obtained the PDF.
Registration using your email address will comply with our privacy
statement available here: http://www.ionactive.co.uk/privacy.html.

Apologies to anyone who may have received a similar massage on one of
the other list (e.g. the UK SRP or AURPO). This will only happen once.

Happy New Year everyone - all the best for 2007

Regards

Mark

Mark Ramsay MSc, MSRP

Radiation Protection Adviser

Ionactive Consulting Ltd
www.ionactive.co.uk

mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
0118 3759168
07841 435377 (mobile)
0871 7333945 (fax)

Ionactive Consulting Ltd
7 Farmers End
Charvil
Berkshire
RG10 9RZ
United Kingdom

Registered in England & Wales No. 5452329

Radiation Protection Training: RPS Courses in 2007

http://www.ionactive.co.uk/training_services.html