[ RadSafe ] Professional Training

Radiation Protection Office rpo at qu.edu.qa
Wed Jan 3 14:35:26 CST 2007

Many thanks for all responses.

I would like to mention the training should be in JAPAN in Tokyo or
Yokohama. Please find below more details regarding our needs.

1.      Environmental Health and Safety Management Training Course
2.      Advance Radiation Safety Training Course

Both of courses should cover the following:
·              Advance Safety
·              Program Management
·              Waste Management
·              Monitoring and Analysis