[ RadSafe ] Re: (Taiwan Apts)

Muckerheide muckerheide at comcast.net
Wed Jan 3 19:54:55 CST 2007

Friends,

Considering the spectrum of biological data, it seems that there is no
inherently lesser effect for younger people, except to the extent that
younger people have healthier immune functions and damage control systems so
they don¹t normally have general detriments.  A positive response is more
readily seen with supplements given to older people.

It¹s like giving vitamins to people in good health on a normal diet.  They
don¹t seem to do them any good.  But for people, young or old, that have
significant dietary deficiencies, the supplements are then readily seen as
obvious essential nutrients.

Regards, Jim