[ RadSafe ] Re: (Taiwan Apts)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:40:01 CST 2007

Harold,
If you are wondering about your dose, see

http://www.nuclearonline.org/PI/Cardiolite.pdf

--- Harold Careway <hacrad at comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes, unfortunately age and health is a factor,
> otherwise all us old cardiac
> patients who get annual Cardolite tests would make
> an interesting
> statistical study as to variances due to annual
> radiation increases.
> (Would such a study propose a low level increase
> over the year, or just a
> month, or perhaps a week?).
>
> Hal Careway

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist