[ RadSafe ] Re: (Taiwan Apts)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:51:26 CST 2007

Jim,
I guess it is a shame that no laws have been changed,
no scientific group has validated your hypoteses, no
medical treatments have changed.  You have refuted
every study that was every made.  I guess that
everyone must be conspiring against you.  Maybe you
should find a more productive activity.

--- Muckerheide <muckerheide at comcast.net> wrote:

> John,
>
> B & T didn¹t get it right in 1905, as mainstream
> radiobiology has accepted
> since blaming rad-induced effects (cancer) on DNA
> damage in the Œ50s (also
> wrongly).  The low-dose x-ray stimulation of
> lymphocytes (and stimulation by
> heat) in the 1910s - Œ20s that showed reduction and
> curing of induced cancer
> in mice (see e.g., JB Murphy, PNAS, 1920).
>
> As has been established, cell damage doesn¹t lead to
> adverse health effects.
> As has been said (paraphrasing Sohei Kondo), Œcancer
> is not a problem of
> single cells, but of cell society.¹
>
> Fortunately, my conclusions are founded on the
> review and synthesis of >5000
> papers in the last 12 years, plus comprehensive
> reviews and documentation by
> Luckey, Calabrese and many other credible, unbiased
> science reviewers; plus
> attending numerous conferences and meetings, and
> discussing the evidence and
> biological bases for physiological responses and
> health with many of the
> knowledgeable medical and biological researchers
> (generally NOT physics from
> which too many are not adequately informed about the
> underlying biology ­
> thinking that hitting a cell in vitro can be
> informative of health, rather
> than just a reaction that can be informative of some
> mechanisms).
>
> This, or course, rejects simply parroting the
> disinformation promulgated by
> NCRP/ICRP/BEIR et al. which is designed and
> practiced to ³sound good² to the
> uninformed (especially when crawling the halls of
> Congress. :-)
>
> Regards, Jim
> =========
>
> on 1/4/07 5:00 PM, John Jacobus at
> crispy_bird at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Jim,
> > I assume you have heard about the Law Of Bergonie
> And
> > Tribondeau.  How does this factor into your
> postulate?
> >  All you provide below is speculation.
> >
> > --- Muckerheide <muckerheide at comcast.net> wrote:

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist