[ RadSafe ] Re: (Taiwan Apts) NSWS exposed lived longer (0.76 mortality rate!)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:55:11 CST 2007

Assuming you sent the information before Dr. Cameron
died, what did he conclude?  Of course, the results of
the NSWS were questioned so what does that indicate?
Poor epidemiological studies should be consided good
enough if the results are what you want?

--- Jerry Cuttler <jerrycuttler at rogers.com> wrote:

> I asked Bernie Cohen what a 40% reduction in
> mortality of the NSWs meant in terms of increased
> life expectancy.
> I recall Bernie's calculation that indicated a 2.8
> year increase in life expectancy.  I sent Bernie's
> calculation to John Cameron.
> Jerry

=== message truncated ===

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com