[ RadSafe ] Request for Information on SDMP Sites

ProRadCon at aol.com ProRadCon at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 12:23:44 CST 2007

Greetings,
I am researching some of the requirements  for SDMP Sites decommissioned
within the past 8 or so years.  I would appreciate any assistance.
I am looking for the following  information:
·        SDMP/Complex Sites that were closed under the SDMP Action  Plan
Criteria, especially those that “grandfathered” the License Termination  Rule
Criteria (i.e., closed under Action after LTR was in  effect).  The Molycorp York
Site in  PA is an example of which I have  information.
Did any of these sites perform retrospective dose- or risk-based
assessments?  If so, were they  required or performed by the governing agency(ies), or
performed voluntarily by  the licensee?
·        Useful web sites and  applicable licensee, contractor, or governing
agency contact  information.
I have looked through some of the NRC Papers  (SECY Annual Updates on
Decommissioning) and found them to be of use, but I was  hoping that someone out
there could help me hit the mother  lode.
You can reply to me directly, or to the list  if this information is of
general  interest...
Thank you in advance,

Shane Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation  Consulting, Inc.
7 Balmoral Drive
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Office: (908)  730-9224
Fax: (720) 294-1153