[ RadSafe ] Nambia - Nuclear Power links

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:28:44 CST 2007

2007/1/14, Sandy Perle <sandyfl at cox.net>:

> I also suggest that when there is a typo, such as a missing letter in the
> name of the all
> important country known as Namibia, that you find better use of your time.
> Perhaps others
> will scrutinize every posting that you make, and God forbid, they find a
> typo. The world would
> truly come to an end!

Thanks,

I use my time for whatever I want to and not according to your
"recommendations" and your queer preferences. To find, what you call a
"typo" is less than a 100th of a second, so it is worth a mentioning,
because you obviously were not able to detect it. I encourage everybody
reading my messages RADSAFE to point out not only my typos, but also other
grammatically wrong expressions, because I am of that rare kind of persons
who are interested to learn. Especially I am not waiting again for a message
from you when you are in Vienna, several weeks after that meeting had taken
place and after having months before the meeting announced your desire to
meet me. Instead of apologizing you try to blame me.

Ínstead of admitting that you have actually lied to me when you contacted me
for meeting me and you have not even admitted this, but you seemed and seem
to blame me for it.

Shame on you.

Franz