[ RadSafe ] Excess Equipment

Bailey, Lawson -- NUS Lawson.Bailey at ttnus.com
Mon Jan 15 09:24:29 CST 2007

We are in the final stages of a remediation project and have some excess
equipment looking for new homes. If you have any interest in this
equipment, please contact me via e-mail or phone.

Model MB-LEAD-SHIELD. Lead Shield for NaI detector (sized for 1-L
marinnelli)

Model 905-4. NaI Scintillation Detector, 3x3-in. crystal, 3-in. tube

Model DIGIBASE-PKG-1. 14-Pin Base for NaI Applications.  Complete with
Digital MCA, Preamplifier, High Voltage Supply, MAESTRO-32, and
ScintiVision Qualitative and Quantitative Software.  USB Connection

Bartlett Model AP-1000-P, 1000 CFM HEPA Ventilation Unit (Never used)

F&J LV-14M Standard Lo Vol Air Sampler (2)

Lawson Bailey | Senior Health Physicist
Direct: 803.641.6326 | Cell: 706.830.7530 | Fax: 803.642.8454
lawson.bailey at ttnus.com

Tetra Tech NUS | Aiken Office
900 Trail Ridge Road | Aiken, SC 29803

PLEASE NOTE:  This message, including any attachments, may include
privileged, confidential and/or inside information. Any distribution or
use of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
delete it from your system.