[ RadSafe ] Fw: Google Alert - Leuren Moret

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Mon Jan 15 17:09:14 CST 2007

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/AstuciaReport/Astucia_Report_01_14_2007.mp3

For those of you who worked at Lawrence Livermore or who have friends who worked at Lawrence Livermore, Sandia or Los Alamos, you might want to listen to this to see whether or not the story is being distorted.  Moret already is Youtube with video claiming that atomic testing has resulted in lowering of SAT scores and rise of autism.  She has also claimed that depleted uranium is responsible for worldwide increase in diabetes.  She probably is not the one who should be on a two-part series on the Livermore lab.

Google Groups Alert for: Leuren Moret

The Astucia Report, with guest, Leuren Moret
The Astucia Report, with guest, Leuren Moret (PART 1 of 2-PART SERIES) 60 minutes INTERNET RADIO PROGRAM Hosted by writer, Salvador Astucia Sun, January 14, 2007 (first broadcast) Topic of Show: Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab and its advocate, the late Edward Teller CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO ACCESS MP3 FILE. ...
alt.politics.bush - Jan 15, 11:22am by Salvador Astucia - 1 message - 1 author

Groups:   alt.politics.bush, hawaii.military, soc.culture.iraq, alt.gathering.rainbow
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

The Astucia Report, with guest, Leuren Moret

(PART 1 of 2-PART SERIES)

60 minutes

INTERNET RADIO PROGRAM
Hosted by writer, Salvador Astucia

Sun, January 14, 2007 (first broadcast)

Topic of Show:

Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab and its advocate, the late Edward Teller

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO ACCESS MP3 FILE.

j_f_k_m_o_n_t_r_e_a_l.c_o_m (Remove Underlines.)

Go to the upper left area of the home page and click "Astucia Report".

[NOTE: Google has blocked my USENET messages where I include URLs.
BTW, a lot of people think Google is propped up by NSA, and I tend to
agree.]

Synopsis of Show:

This is the first broadcast of the Astucia Report. Our guest is Leuren
Moret, geo-scientist, formerly employed at Livermore Nuclear Weapons
Lab near San Francisco, California. This show is PART 1 of a 2-PART
series from a telephone interview conducted on Dec. 11, 2006. Ms. Moret
is a critic of US nuclear policy and has lots of interesting thoughts
on that and other related topics.

The show begins with host, Salvador Astucia, explaining how he was
introduced to Ms. Moret by journalist Christopher Bollyn, formerly a
writer with American Free Press. Mr. Astucia states that he is
interested in Ms. Moret because she has first-hand knowledge of
Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, having worked there as a scientist for
two years. Mr. Astucia states that he has linked individuals associated
with Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab to the assassinations of both
President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and ex-Beatle John Lennon.

Leuren Moret makes the following observations that are consistent with
many aspects of Astucia's research:

* Never met or worked with Edward Teller, but saw him from a distance
as an old man. He was very grandiose. Ms. Moret discussed Teller with
other scientists, some of whom worked with Teller at Los Alamos on the
Manhattan Project.

* The general consensus of Teller, among scientists, was he was a
"total failure...gross, uncouth, absolutely disgusting person...nobody
liked him," according to Ms. Moret.

* Indicated that Teller was not a true intellectual. He essentially
stole other people's intellectual properties and took credit for them.

* Said Teller was not truly the creator of the Hydrogen Bomb. The
mathematics behind the theory for the H-Bomb was done by Stansilaw Ulam
who is considered by most scientists to be the true father of the
H-Bomb.

* Says the nuclear weapons industry often murders people who cause
problems. She cites Karen Silkwood as a prime example. She claims
Silkwood was murdered by Wackenhut, the security contractor at most
nuclear weapons labs and facilities in the USA.

* Says she was harassed a great deal by police and military types
across the country because she up and left Livermore in disgust;
however, she was less of a threat because she did not work on
classified projects.

* Claims there was a lot of cancer at Livermore Labs.

* Stated that Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab and Los Alamos are run by
the University of California, and employees of both labs are employees
of the University.

* Indicated that security at Livermore was extremely shoddy.

* Stated that there was a strong military presence at Livermore, but
she never saw any officers in uniforms. She assumed a lot of the
support came from the Navy. (Note: Astucia challenged her on this
point, citing historical documents showing the Air Force was
Livermore's main supporter.)

Comming Soon:

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/ - is the home page of Astucia's website

Bollyn, Salvador Astucia - My name is Salvador Astucia (pseudonym) and I have written two books, (a) Opium Lords ... I was recently a guest on Piper's radio show, The Piper Report, ...
www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-SalvadorAstucia.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages