[ RadSafe ] Peer Review Criteria - Environmental Health

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Mon Jan 15 23:32:37 CST 2007

From: "David Ozonoff" <dozonoff at bu.edu>
To: "Roger Helbig" <rhelbig at california.com>
Cc: "Grandjean Philippe" <PGrandjean at health.sdu.dk>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: Peer Review Criteria - Environmental Health

Dear Mr. Helbig

Our peer review process is described on the web page. It is
essentially identical to those of other peer review journals except
that it is "open," that is, not anonymous. You can see the reviews by
clicking on "Pre-publication history" on the website.

We require any disclosure of conflicts of interest.  If you have
technical comments, we would consider publishing them in the form of
a Letter.

Sincerely yours

dave ozonoff