[ RadSafe ] re: fish near nuke plant contain Sr-90

Pete_Bailey at fpl.com Pete_Bailey at fpl.com
Wed Jan 17 06:58:29 CST 2007

Probably Southern hemisphere too is not Sr free.
Other than NZ or AU, probably not as much
Rad Environ Monitoring (like northern hemi) occurs, so we may not know...

Atmospheric testing of nuclear explosives happened less than two Sr-90
half-lives ago. Can anyone identify any location in the northern hemisphere
known to be free of Sr-90??