AW: [ RadSafe ] SI Units

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:21:11 CST 2007

Sandy,

If you you had wanted me to read your message, you would have sent it in
such a way that I would have been able to read it. No text received.

I just cannot understand that some people at RADSAFE blame me, that I have
trusted you in the case of finally meeting me after many attempts and even
ridicule me for having trusted you. Is this really the US way to handle
agreements?

Please refrain from sending any mails to me, you are one of the most
distainful persons on RADSAFE.

Good look with your sales!

Franz