[ RadSafe ] Russian nuclear sub may be raised with the help ofBritish experts

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at nrpa.no
Mon Jan 22 09:33:59 CST 2007

I don't know the general journalistic standards of the sunday times, but
Norway was by no means involved in the towing of K-159. We were, on the
other hand togheter with UK within the AMEC cooperation involved in the
sucessfull transport of another November class sub, 291 on a heavy lift
vessel late last summer.

Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority