[ RadSafe ] Salsman's citation for Basrah cancers, and more uranium trioxide gas proof

Otto Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 24 11:05:51 CST 2007

At 07:26 AM 1/24/2007, James Salsman wrote:
>I'm sorry, the URL in my earlier message below is for congenital
>malformations (birth defects).  The original citations for the Basra
>cancers are here:
>
>http://www.irak.be/ned/archief/Depleted%20Uranium_bestanden/DEPLETED%20URANIUM-1-%20INCIDENCE.htm
>and:
>http://www.irak.be/ned/archief/Depleted%20Uranium_bestanden/DEPLETED%20URANIUM-3-%20INCIDENCE.htm

These articles are totally worthless. There is no statistically significant
difference among the annual data for any of the diseases that are listed.
Also, the suggested depleted uranium exposures are hypothetical and the
etiological connection is imaginary.

Otto

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140