AW: [ RadSafe ] Salsman's uranium trioxide gas proof

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jan 25 13:45:47 CST 2007

James,

I decided a long time ago not to comment on your postings to RADSAFE, but
let me now ask you, how long you want to keep up this ridiculous arguing
against the most important and world-wide known experts on such questions? I
think that I previously already told you that you are neglecting the most
simple rules of science, you are wasting your time by searching for more and
more pseudo-confirmations which heavily disagree with scientific research.

You have finally lost any connection to the real problems of this world.
Even if a few persons of the US-troops would have died from DU (which I
categorally deny!!!!!) this would be nothing compared to those who have died
by "normal" action and not to talk about the "enemy" forces killed. Don't
you read the statistics about casualities of the US army in both Afghanistan
and Iraq? Just a "little" to add: how about the more than ten-fold
casualities of civilians in both countries?

James Salsman, I doubt that this is your correct name, (I mentioned this
some time ago!) I rather assume that you are hiding your real identity
behind this name, because you do not reveal your identity and your
affiliation as recently the list owner requested in his reminder of good
conduct at RADSAFE.

I would appreciate if you came out with your real identity and your
background and if you would accept that this list is an international one. I
would appreciate as well if you would comment on the topics of civilian
casualities compared to purported DU sufferors mostly regarding Iraq, but
probably also for Afghanistan.

Of course you will not provide us with data, because this might involve
heavy and timne consuming work on the Internet and it seems that you rely on
s**t you receive from some groups by internet.

I would propose for you, to simply stop posting to RADSAFE.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.