AW: [ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium - Latest Post to a Google Group

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Jan 27 15:31:01 CST 2007

Gary,

Thanks for this comment. After having read the original comment I was close
to send a very similar response, but since I had been recently "flamed" (of
course none of the senders would accept this bad word) for questioning the
opinions of "non-SI" US-hardliners I have refrained from doing it. Imagine
if I had done it......

I think we know all the nonsense distributed by those "celebrities" in the
anti-nuclear world mentioned in this nonsensical origianal message.

I am surprised that for this purpose 130 kB were available on Radsafe. I
tried to forward a message, which contained a pdf-file regarding a
radiochemical societies newsletter and was slightly larger and it was
refused and I was asked to restrict it to 40 kB. O.k., I fully respect the
decision of the list owner and will try to forward is by links, but then 130
kB should be rejected as well, even more when considering the content of the
message. I think that a link would have been sufficient for all those at
RADSAFE who like to read Rokke, Bertell,...... Are there any ones?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.