[ RadSafe ] Re: A likely source for a great many of the contested birth defects...

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 18:07:30 CST 2007

On 28 Jan 2007 at 15:05, James Salsman wrote:

> People who defend depleted uranium weaponry claim to be in support of
> the military.  For all the good they are doing, they might as well be
> bombing recruiting stations.

Where do these statistics come from? What other studies have been evaluated to account
for these statistical variance you continue to quote. What rules them out?

Let's assume that your assertions are correct. What would the alternative be, and, what
would you have the military do? Your philosophy would have any individual who puts troops in
harm's way, under any condition, deemed to be evil men. Many fine citizens who also happen
to have been in the military, or involved in the creation of these weapons, or defending these
weapons, have seen their names, credibility and honour, dragged through the mud in this
forum. I repeat, many fine men. Anyone who really believes that our military and civilian
leaders find happiness in the misfortunes of others, especially troops who do this for any
country, has to be a little misguided. War is hell. Soldiers are injured and do die. Their deaths
and/or serious injuries have a severe adverse effect on their families and other loved ones.
Soldiers know what they are getting into when they volunteer. There are many causes of
injury, such as the bombs that you refer to above, IEDs, and other sources of significant
inflicted misery.

I respect your fight for what you obviously believe in. I also respect those who disagree with
your opinions. What do they gain by "lying" as you so often state? Is this just a financial
aversion? I can't buy that.

Men do what they believe to be valid. Nobody likes war. Personally I wish there were not one
now, but that is another discussion for another venue. But there is, there will be more, and
that doesn't mean that all of those involved are evil men.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/